Our favorite holiday is right around the corner…3 days to be exact! Valentine’s Day is upon us and all the fun activities that go along with it. We wanted to make sure our readers had the perfect way to spend the holiday without having to think about how to spend Valentine’s Day. Whether you are single or with someone…there are lots of ways to celebrate! Our top 10 Valentine’s Day activities included below:
- Head to the spa. There is no better way to celebrate anything whether you are single or in a relationship than at the spa. If you enjoy relaxation…head to your local spa for a massage (couple’s massage if you’re in a couple) or a facial. It’s the perfect way to enjoy your day.
- Go out for a delicious dinner. If you are interested in celebrating Valentine’s Day going to a new restaurant or one of your favorites. Make sure you order a yummy chocolate dessert before leaving the restaurant…it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without chocolate!
- See a movie. We know Valentine’s Day is on a Wednesday this year but there are so many great movies out now, we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate! Grab your popcorn and large soda fountain and enjoy!
- Eat lots of candy! You can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day without lots of candy especially chocolate. It shouldn't be hard to fine…candy is everywhere this time of year!
- Take a vacation. It’s always nice to get out of town especially if you live on the east coast and are ready for winter to be over. Go with friends, significant other or both! We love to travel to warm places this time of year.
- Order flowers. We may be biased but nothing says Valentine’s Day like flowers! Order flowers for yourself or a loved one…traditional colors for Valentine’s Day are red and pink but we say mix it up!
- Cook at home. There is nothing wrong with staying in on Valentine’s Day so pick one of your favorite recipes or try a new one and cook at home!
- Make a photo album. We love do-it-yourself arts & crafts all the time but especially on Valentine’s Day. Gather all your favorite photos and put together a photo album you’ll always remember.
- Try a new fitness class. On the spinning or pilates craze? Even if you’re not, it’s ways fun to mix it up during the week. Enjoy trying something new!
- Grab a drink with friends. Everyone enjoys happy hour during the week!
We hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day celebrations! Remember, Nosegay is here for any and all of your Valentine’s Day floral desires. Nosegay Flowers has the fastest flower same-day delivery service in the Washington, D.C. metro area! We have the best collection of exquisite flower bouquets, assorted gifts, and plants that are sure to impress that special person in your life. Whether you need D.C. Flower Delivery, Maryland Flower Delivery or Virginia Flower Delivery, we can have your stunning bouquet and wonderful assorted gifts in the special recipient’s hand in no time. You can count on Nosegay Flowers for your floral needs! No one does flower same-day delivery or wedding flowers better!